When it's time to reflect on the path you've travelled,
you'll be glad you chose the right vehicle.
We are looking for you as a Senior Risk Analyst.
- Conducting monthly Canadian Reserve Reporting for Credit and Residual Value reserves
- Calculating Canada Residual Value Risk reserves and regular evaluation of reserve adequacy
- Responsible for the preparation of Payment Optimization Committee documents for Board Meeting, Closing Meeting, and other high level meeting presentations
- Completion of the regular assignment of securitized values for asset sales in Canadian conduit programs and regular mark-to-market evaluations
- Performing an independent Canadian planning process with dedicated cost center budgets, internal order structure and inputs to PFS SAP Budget Tool for portfolio planning
- Assisting Sales and Marketing groups in the analysis of Canadian Dealer Loyalty, Enhanced Dealer Loyalty payouts and other Dealer Remuneration programs
- Bachelors' degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, MBA or CPA a plus
- 5 - 7 years' experience in accounting or finance
- Experience within Captive Finance Company is a plus
- In-depth understanding of MS SQL Server 2008, including SQL Language VBA; MS Access; MS Excel, including Pivot Tables and Query; and MS PowerPoint; SAP/BW is a plus
- Strong orientation to detail, accuracy and analytical skills
- Ability to build and interpret data models and databases
Apply here for this position.
Porsche Financial Services Inc.